Sanford Highway 2 Clinic
The Sanford Highway 2 Clinic is here to meet the health needs of the Minot community. We offer a variety of medical services to patients of all ages – from infants to grandparents.
As a multidisciplinary clinic, we offer:
- Adult and pediatric cardiology
- Family medicine and walk-in care
- Lab testing on-site
- Maternal-fetal medicine
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Pediatric endocrinology
- Pediatric infectious disease
- Pediatric surgery
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Physical therapy
One side of the clinic houses our occupational medicine and physical therapy services. The other side is a walk-in clinic and offers outreach services from a variety of specialists.
Our occupational medicine services include:
- Employment physicals and screenings
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Injury prevention and management
Occupational medicine, physical therapy and specialty services are provided Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Sanford Highway 2 Clinic Doctors