Recover Your Mobility
If you feel sidelined by pain, injury or a health condition, get back to doing what you love with help from Sanford Physical Therapy.
Physical therapists evaluate, treat and prevent mobility injuries and disorders. They help patients safely recover and regain their mobility.
Our team will partner with you to design a comprehensive treatment plan individualized to your condition. You’ll get specific exercises that will help your movement improve. We’ll get you back to your daily routine as quickly and safely as possible.
Benefits of Physical Therapy
Physical therapy is an important part of the rehabilitation process. It helps patients get back to their normal routines while avoiding future injuries. Physical therapy can help some patients avoid surgery.
You’ll work one-on-one with an experienced physical therapist who will help your body heal at its own pace. Physical therapists work to reduce your pain and increase your range-of-motion. As you progress, they’ll adjust your treatment plan accordingly. They’ll help you return to your daily routines without re-aggravating your injury.
Physical therapists can support athletes before an injury happens. They correct imbalances and weaknesses to help athletes avoid future injuries.
Physical therapy can be life-changing for some patients.
Our Rehabilitation Specialties
Find a physical therapist offering the right treatment for you. Sanford Physical Therapy has therapists specializing in a variety of services and therapies.
- Aquatic therapy
- Blood flow restriction
- Dizziness and imbalance treatment
- Dry needling
- LSVT BIG treatment for Parkinson’s
- Lymphedema therapy
- Orthopedic care
- Pain management
- Postoperative services
- Postural restoration
- Sports medicine
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Women’s health care
Find a Rehabilitation Specialist
Providers at Sanford Physical Therapy specialize in a variety of mobility disorders, surgeries, injuries and illnesses. Connect with a physical therapist in your area to recover your mobility quickly and safely.
Find a Physical Therapy Location
We offer rehabilitation services to communities across the Upper Midwest. Find a clinic in your area.Find a Rehabilitation Clinic
What is Postural Restoration?
You develop patterns of muscle activity over years by the way you sit, stand, work, sleep and even breathe. If your daily habits are causing you pain, you may need a balance adjustment. Postural Restoration Institute-trained physical therapists at Sanford Health can explain how this treatment may be right for you.
Physical Therapy Guidelines
- Arthroscopic SLAP Lesion Repair Rehabilitation Guideline
- Bankart Repair/Anterior Capsulorrhaphy Rehabilitation Guideline
- Overhead Athlete Rehabilitation Guidelines with Appendices
- Posterior Bankart Repair
- Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty Rehabilitation Guideline
- Rotator Cuff Repair (Small to Medium)Rehabilitation Guideline
- Rotator Cuff Repair Large to Massive (>5cm) Rehabilitation Guideline
- Shoulder Arthroscopic Labral Debridement Rehabilitation Guideline
- Total Shoulder Replacement Guide
- ACL Reconstruction Guideline
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Meniscal Allograft Transplantation Rehabilitation Guideline
- Meniscal Repair - Complex
- Meniscal Repair - Standard
- MPFL Reconstruction Rehabilitation Guideline
- Non-Operative Patellar Dislocation Rehabilitation Guide
- Orthobiological Repair of Osteochondral Defect
- Partial Meinscectomy/Chondroplasty/HTS Rehabilitation Guide
- Patellar Tendon Repair
- PCL Non-Operative Guideline
- Total Knee Arthroplasty Rehabilitation
- Achilles Tendon Repair Rehabilitation Post-Operative Guideline
- Non-Operative Achilles Rupture Guideline
- Total Ankle Arthroplasty Physical Therapy Post-Operative Guidelines
- Ankle Sprain Rehabilitation Guideline
- High Ankle Sprain Rehabilitation Guideline
- Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome Rehabilitation Guideline
- Stress Fracture Rehabilitation Guideline
- Modified Brostrom
- Surgical Repair of OCD of Talus
Sanford Health News