Your Kidney Care Experts
Your kidneys work to remove waste from the body. They cleanse the normal waste that accumulates in body fluids and regulating essential chemicals and hormones.
Proper medical treatment can help prevent or manage kidney disease. See the nephrology specialists at Sanford Health for leading kidney care and therapeutic services, including kidney dialysis and transplants.
See us for the following conditions:
- Sudden loss of renal (kidney) function
- Chronic kidney failure and disease
- Blood in the urine
- Loss of protein in the urine
- Kidney stones
- Chronic urinary tract infections and high blood pressure
- End-stage renal disease and kidney dialysis
Diseases such as diabetes and hypertension can seriously impair the kidneys' ability to function. So we coordinate care with primary care providers, medical specialists and Sanford Diabetes Care.
Sanford Health News