Women's Health at Every Stage of Life
Your gynecological health concerns change throughout your lifetime, from entering adolescence to managing menopause and beyond. Whether you need routine checkups or specialty care, you can partner with our team of providers for gynecologic health care at every stage of life.
Sanford Women’s provides care options that are flexible and convenient – choices that meet you where you are in your health journey.
If you don’t have a provider yet, we can help you find one.
Conditions We Treat
Sanford Women’s gynecology care providers specialize in female reproductive health, including issues related to the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries and pelvis:
- Ovarian cysts
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine fibroids
- Pelvic pain
- Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic floor (uterine) prolapse
- Menstrual conditions and disorders including heavy, painful or irregular menstruation
- Post-menopausal bleeding
- Reproductive health concerns
Services We Provide
Providers at Sanford Women’s offer reproductive and sexual health services including pelvic exams, Pap tests, cancer screenings, and testing and treatment for vaginal infections. You also can see your provider for advanced care including minimally invasive surgery.
- Cancer screenings
- Pelvic exams
- Sexual health care
- Testing and treatment for STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and STIs (Sexually Transmitted Infections)
- Painful intercourse
- Decreased libido
- Vaginal dryness
- Anorgasmia (unable to orgasm)
- Menopause care
- Specialized gynecologic care