Your Fertility & IVF Specialists
Grow your family with help from the fertility experts at Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine. We’re here to help you improve your reproductive health.
Reproductive Health Services
Visit a Sanford fertility clinic for the following services:
- Artificial insemination
- Assisted hatching
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation induction
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) and preimplantation genetic screening (PGS)
- Sperm freezing
- Tubal ligation reversal
Watch now: Learn about in vitro fertilization.
Fertility Help for Men and Women
We specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions such as:
- Male factor infertility
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCO or PCOS)
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Unexplained infertility
If your goal is parenthood, there’s a lot we can do to help. At Sanford Health, our team of experts offers pregnancy rates higher than the national average and will guide you every step of the way.
Download the Fertility Guidebook
What to Expect
We recommend you and your partner both attend your first visit. Your appointment may last from two to three hours.
- You’ll spend much of this visit talking with your doctor about your medical history and treatment options.
- We’ll answer any questions you have about the causes of and treatments for infertility, as well as our success rates. Together, we’ll identify the best care plan for you.
- Depending on your needs, you may also speak with a genetic counselor, psychologist or financial counselor.
- Preliminary blood work, testing and ultrasounds are also possible.
What to Bring
Please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Notes and questions
- Insurance and prescription cards
- OB/GYN records and records of previous treatments and tests, such as HSG reports or hormone testing
- A calendar for scheduling future appointments
Whatever your goals, we want you to fully understand the process from testing to treatment. This approach helps you improve your chances of success.
Find a Location
Find a Doctor
Sanford Health News
What to expect through the stages of menopause
Looking at the chapter of life after menopause and what women can, should expect
Quarter-life crisis is real for many young women
Women in their 20s face major life changes that can trigger mental health challenges
Classes & Events
Mon 03/27/23 6:30 PM - Mon 03/27/23 9:00 PM
Sanford South University
Caring For Your Newborn
Mon 03/27/23 6:30 PM - Mon 03/27/23 8:30 PM
Sanford Moorhead Campus