Your Fertility & IVF Specialists
Sanford Fertility and Reproductive Medicine is here to help you with reproductive health.
Reproductive Health Services
Visit a Sanford fertility clinic for the following services:
- Artificial insemination
- Assisted hatching
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation induction
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) and preimplantation genetic screening (PGS)
- Sperm freezing
- Tubal ligation reversal
Fertility Help for Men and Women
We specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions including:
- Male factor infertility
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCO or PCOS)
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Unexplained infertility
If your goal is parenthood, there’s a lot we can do to help. At Sanford, your team of experts has pregnancy rates higher than the national average and will guide you through every step of the way.
What to Expect
For your first clinic visit, we recommend you and your partner both attend. Please plan two to three hours for this appointment.
- You’ll spend much of this visit talking with your doctor about your medical history and treatment options.
- They will answer any questions you have about causes and treatment of infertility as well as our success rates. Together you will discuss the plan that fits best.
- You may also speak with a genetic counselor, a psychologist and a financial counselor, depending on your needs.
- Preliminary blood work, testing and an ultrasound also are possible.
What to Bring
Sanford’s Fertility and Reproductive Medicine team recommends you bring the following to your first appointment:
- Notes and questions
- Insurance and prescription cards
- OB/GYN records and records of previous treatments and tests, such as HSG reports or hormone testing
- Calendar for scheduling future appointments
Whatever your goals, we want you to understand the process from testing to treatment. This approach helps you improve your chances of success.
Sanford Health News
Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners program is training, hiring more staff in Fargo
Women can experience different symptoms of a heart attack. Learn the signs.