Sanford Reproductive Medicine Clinic
If your goal is parenthood or you want to improve your reproductive health, we can help. The Sanford Reproductive Medicine Clinic in Fargo is here for you.
One in eight couples face fertility challenges, but treatments are available. There’s a lot we can do to help you grow your family. Explore your treatment options with one of the best teams in the nation.
Our experts specialize in:
- Male factor infertility
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Unexplained infertility
- Artificial insemination
- Assisted hatching
- Egg freezing
- Fertility preservation
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Ovulation induction
- Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT)
- Sperm freezing
Fargo, North Dakota 58104
Sanford Reproductive Medicine Clinic Doctors
Insurance & Financing
Health insurance benefits vary widely when it comes to fertility. These plans often address fertility testing separately from fertility treatments. The best source of information about your coverage is the insurance policy provided by your employer or insurance company.
Our on-site patient financial representatives can help you understand fertility test costs and your plan’s benefits during your first appointment.
Financing help is available through these programs:
Our clinic is proud to partner with ARC® Fertility to provide you the most affordable fertility options. Our partnership includes financing programs, refund packages and affordable pharmacy plans. Learn more about ARC® packages.
IVF Multicycle Programs
We offer special financing programs to patients who need multiple IVF cycles. These programs are available to qualifying patients who don’t have insurance coverage.
What to Expect
- We recommend you and your partner both attend your first visit. Your appointment may last from two to three hours.
- You’ll spend much of this visit talking with your doctor about your medical history and treatment options.
- We’ll answer any questions you have about the causes of and treatments for infertility, as well as our success rates. Together, we’ll identify the best care plan for you.
- Depending on your needs, you may also speak with a genetic counselor, psychologist or financial counselor.
- Preliminary blood work, testing and ultrasounds are also possible.
What to Bring
Please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Notes and questions
- Insurance and prescription cards
- OB/GYN records and records of previous treatments and tests, such as HSG reports or hormone testing
- A calendar for scheduling future appointments
We’re now scheduling appointments at these locations.
Outreach services provided at:
- East Grand Forks, MN
Telehealth services provided at:
- Bismarck, ND
- Dickinson, ND
- Jamestown, ND
- Minot, ND
- Williston, ND
- Alexandria, MN
- Bemidji, MN
- East Grand Forks, MN
- Thief River Falls, MN