Sanford Worthington Clinic
Choose Sanford Worthington Clinic as your primary health care location. Your family doctor, internist, pediatrician or other primary care provider will work with you to manage your health and provide referrals to specialists.
Occupational medicine, orthopedics, sports medicine, lab services and radiology are available all in one place.
A variety of specialists visit this location so you can get care close to home. View the specialty providers' outreach schedule.
Occupational Medicine services offered at this clinic include:
- Audiogram/Hearing Conservation Program
- Injury Care
- Drug Testing
- Physicals/Pre-Placement Exams
- Return to Work Physical Exams
- Fit for Duty Program
- Physical Abilities Test (PAT)
- Functional Job Analysis
- Functional Capacity Assessment (FCA)
- Critical Care
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Interventional Cardiology
- Maternal - Fetal Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sleep Medicine
- Vascular Care
What type of visit do you want to schedule?
Sanford Worthington Clinic Doctors
Sanford Health News
Rare therapy helps keep coronavirus patients healthier and out of the hospital
Sanford Health continues to offer mammograms-on-the-go to many rural areas