A Physician Assistant in Family Medicine
William Nelson, PA-C, provides checkups, acute care visits and minor in-clinic procedures. He treats respiratory infections, high blood pressure, diabetes and more.
William offers these services:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Mole or lump removal
- Wart freezing
- Treating common illnesses
- Health education and counseling
- Department of Transportation physicals
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.