Own Your Wellness
Being active and fit are key components to a healthy life, and Sanford Health is providing the Sioux Falls community with facilities and amenities that better meet your health and fitness needs.
Our Re-opening Plans
Sanford Wellness Centers in Sioux Falls will re-open Monday, May 11, with limited hours and accessibility. We have enhanced guidelines in place to ensure the well-being of our members and staff amid the COVID-19 pandemic and look forward to having you back in our facilities.
Membership billing will resume June 1, and you’ll enjoy an additional 25% off your membership fees for June and July. Because we were closed for part of March, you will not be billed for the remainder of May.
Both Sanford Wellness Center locations in Sioux Falls will be open to members age 12 and older (no guest passes) with the following hours:
- Monday - Friday: 5 a.m.- 8 p.m. (closed 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. for deep sanitization)
- Saturday: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
The Sanford Fieldhouse will be open during Sanford POWER hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 5:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday: 5:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
New Safety Precautions
We followed local, state and federal guidelines and consulted our own experts at Sanford Health to develop safety practices for our facilities as we re-open:
- Members will be screened upon entry.
- Social distancing is strongly encouraged at all times in all areas (lobby, training areas, locker rooms, etc.).
- Members must sanitize equipment before and after each use. Staff will sanitize equipment regularly and perform deep sanitization each afternoon and overnight.
- Select areas and services will be available:
- Performance Center, Performance Center 2, Training Room (Oxbow)
- Conditioning Floor, Xplosion Room (Tea-Ellis)
- Basketball courts for stretching and body weight exercise only (no basketball) (Tea-Ellis)
- Locker rooms for changing (no showers)
- One-on-one scheduled personal training
- Group fitness
- Group personal training
- Towel service
- Pool, sauna, hot tub and steam room
- Massage therapy
These practices will be adjusted as needed to align with public health recommendations.
As you make plans to resume visits to the Sanford Wellness Centers, remember we have a collective responsibility to keep each other safe and healthy. If you feel sick, stay home. If you have a condition that puts you at an increased risk of COVID-19 complications, be thoughtful about your decision to visit our facility.