Enjoy Our Centers with Your Family
Both Sanford Wellness Center on Oxbow and Sanford Family Wellness Center on Tea/Ellis provide a fun and safe place for children! We provide a variety of activities and games for your children to enjoy while you take time for your wellness. Our staff is CPR certified and trained to provide the best care possible.
In addition to kids fitness activities, we also provide childcare, swimming lessons and rentals for birthday parties and special occasions. We make fitness fun for the whole family.
Sanford Wellness Center Age Requirements for Children
- 12 years and older can use the facility without a guardian
- Must be 14 to bring anyone under 12 years old to the facility
- 12 years and older can use the hot tub, steam room, sauna, or workout floor
- Track – Must be 12 years old. (under 12, must be with a guardian or in a class)
- Basketball courts, racquetball courts and pool - 7 years old to be alone
- Children age 4 and over may not be in opposite sex locker room. Please use the family changing room