Keep Your Kids Active
Your children can get fit in a fun setting at Sanford Wellness. Activities just for kids ages 3 and up include karate, tumbling, triathlon training, water play and more. Toddlers ages 18 months to 2 years have classes just for them, like time in the bouncy house. Members get discounts on all children’s classes.
49th & Oxbow Youth Classes
- Youth Triathlon Training Program: There are a variety of options throughout the year.
- Open Time: Kids ages 6-11 years of age may use kids gym unsupervised.
- Taekwondo: Victory Martial Arts is a World Taekwondo Federation School. Certificates are issued through the Kukkiwon in South Korea. To learn more about Victory Martial Arts visit www.victorymartialarts.net.
- Youth Boot Camp: Participants will engage in a variety of training. Emphasis will be on correct technique, fun, sportsmanship, and encouragement. Designed for ages 11-14 years. Learn more about the Summer 2021 Youth Boot Camp.
Tea/Ellis Road Youth Classes
- Youth Challenge: A 45-minute youth class for ages 6-11 designed to incorporate strength training and cardio through games and activities. Sign up is required at the front desk and will begin 30 minutes prior to class. There is a maximum of 14 children for class. Tennis shoes and socks are required.
- Youth On the Rise: A new challenge for our youth to stay active by completing 50 classes.
- Karate: Sanford Wellness Center on Tea-Ellis offers karate for ages 7 and up on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 5:30-6:30 pm. Karate is available for members and non-members. Please sign up at the member services desk.
- Member Rate: $50 + tax
- Non-Member Rate: $70 + tax