Caring for Your Head & Neck
Oral and maxillofacial surgeons receive training in medicine and dentistry. They treat conditions that affect the parts of your body from the neck and up.
If you’re suffering from an injury or issue with your neck, head, face, jaws or oral tissues, an oral surgeon can help.
Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Care
Oral, head and neck cancers affect your nasal cavity, sinuses, lips, mouth, throat, tonsils and more. Learn about the signs of oral, head and neck cancers.
Oral and maxillofacial surgeons treat a variety of conditions with specialized procedures.
We offer expert oral surgical care for:
- Biopsies of the head, neck and oral cavity
- Cleft palate, cleft lip, and craniofacial syndromes
- Cosmetic concerns of the face or jaw
- Face, jaw and neck diseases, disorders and deformities
- Facial trauma injuries
- Head and neck infections
- Impacted teeth
- Nerve injury
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Teeth loss
- Temporomandibular disorders (TMD)