At Sanford Health in Fargo, we work with you every step of the way to make sure you understand both the medical aspects of your infertility or fertility treatments and the chances of a successful outcome. Our goal is to help you be an active, informed and empowered patient. We provide all the information needed so you feel comfortable and in control of the process.
- Our experts provide the most advanced fertility treatment options and procedures available to help our patients have the best outcomes.
- Our providers not only provide infertility care, they also treat Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), hormonal disorders, fertility preservation, irregular menstrual cycles, premature ovarian insufficiency, birth defects of the uterus, recurrent miscarriage and prevention of genetic disease.
- We perform all necessary fertility testing including blood work, genetic testing, ultrasound, HSG (x-ray test of the uterus and fallopian tubes), saline sonogram and hysteroscopy (to check the inside of the uterus), and sperm testing.
- Our providers perform surgery to correct problems of the uterus such as septum defects, uterine polyps and fibroids.
- The IVF lab is fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology. Our lab supports advanced IVF procedures including ICSI, egg, sperm and embryo freezing, advance culture to the blastocyst stage, laser assisted hatching and PGS/PGD embryo testing for genetic and chromosomal disease.
- We offer third party reproduction services including donor egg, donor sperm and gestational carrier options.
- Our fertility preservation services are available for both men and women. For men, we have the ability to freeze and store sperm. This can be needed for a variety of reasons, including men who will undergo cancer treatments. For women, we can freeze and store eggs or embryos. This can be a great option for women who choose to delay pregnancy until later in life or for women who will undergo cancer treatment.