Find the Method Best for You
You have a variety of options when it comes to preventing pregnancy. And the method that’s always worked for your sister or best friend might not be safe or effective for you.
Your own health history, family needs and lifestyle affect which birth control options are best for you.
Where to Get Birth Control
The first step in choosing a form of contraception is talking to your doctor. Physicians at Sanford Women’s provide a variety of birth control options:
- Oral contraception (the pill)
- Contraceptive patch or implant
- Vaginal ring contraception
- Depo-Provera injection (shot)
- Intrauterine device (IUD) or intrauterine system
- Tubal ligation (getting your tubes tied)
Sanford Health News
Demolition of old clinic begins as new clinic opens next door
Braelynn Tracy, born at less than 12 ounces, now weighs 8 pounds