Survive Cancer with the Support You Need
The goal for your cancer survivorship is for you, your family and your caregivers to feel supported with the services and information you need.
You are not alone. We have resources that can help:
- Cope with long-term physical and emotional effects from treatment
- Manage your risk for recurrence
- Address social and financial concerns
- Find support and community resources
- Improve your quality of life
Sanford Health News
Nearly half of all Minnesotans receive a cancer diagnosis in their lifetime.
Air Force veteran and cancer survivor Steve Bulat appreciates the opportunity to mentor other cancer patients throughout their journeys.