Experts in Neuroendovascular Care
Sanford Health can buy you time - and brain cells - in the treatment of strokes and aneurysms.
Our interventional neurology therapies can widen the window of treatment for stroke up to 24 hours from onset. That means more patients can get lifesaving care close to home.
Sanford Health's interventional neurologists and neurosurgeons specialize in a variety of treatments, including:
- Acute stroke intervention
- Aneurysm evaluation and endovascular management through brain aneurysm coiling
- Carotid artery disease evaluation and management
- Cerebral hemorrhage treatment
- Diagnostic cerebral angiogram
Sanford Health News