Survivors of Stroke Support Group
Meet others affected by stroke to share stories and ideas, provide and receive support and learn more about stroke-related concerns. All stroke survivors and caregivers are welcome.
Topics: Group conversation is a mix of:
- Sharing of challenges, recovery progress, helpful tips, encouragement
- Coping skills, emotional support, social interactions, spirituality
- Stroke symptoms, medical concerns, medications
- Healthy living, exercise, diet
- Activities, speakers, and treats
Date: Meets monthly on the third Thursday of the month
Time: 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Location: Sanford South University Medical Center, 1720 S. University Dr., Fargo, ND, Conference Room 1A-1 (across from cafeteria)
RSVP: To attend support group meeting virtually, email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on the day of the meeting. You will be sent a link for the meeting.
For more information, contact Sue Johnson: