A Specialist in Obstetrics & Gyncology
Dr. Jeanne Hassebroek-Johnson practices obstetrics and gynecology, providing comprehensive women’s health care for all ages.
She provides services including:
- Obstetrics, prenatal care and delivery
- Surgical repairs of defects in pelvic support and treatment of urinary incontinence
- Advanced laparoscopy and robotics
- Pelvic relaxation surgery
- Gynecologic ultrasound
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal pap smears
- Gynecologic surgery
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic relaxation (prolapse)
- Contraceptive services
Dr. Hassebroek-Johnson also serves as clinical associate professor of OB/GYN at the Sanford School of Medicine at the University of South Dakota; and as a committee member of Sanford USD Medical Center Obstetrics.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.