Help for This Generation, Hope for the Next
At First Steps to Healthy Babies, we care about moms and babies. Our goal is to help you have a safe and healthy pregnancy so you can give your baby his or her best start in life.
We understand that drug and alcohol use, and addiction are complicated, but we believe that all women have the power to have a healthy, sober pregnancy with the right support, education and services.
The First Steps to Healthy Babies program offers:
- Help starting prenatal care
- One-on-one visits during your prenatal appointments
- Home visits
First Steps to Healthy Babies
First Steps to Healthy Babies program offers education and intervention for substance abuse during pregnancy.
Don't skip prenatal care. Get it early and regularly to give your baby the best start in life.
Break Free From Drugs and Alcohol
Through the First Steps to Healthy Babies program, we offer:
- No judgment or shame
- Help to stop using drugs and alcohol during your pregnancy
- Help connecting you with services and resources to meet your daily needs
- Help with chemical health assessments and alcohol and drug services
- Connections with services to treat your addiction
- Help with breaking free from your dependence on opiates (heroin, morphine, codeine, oxycodone, etc.)
Find a Location Near You
Call any of the locations below to learn more or make an appointment.
Ali (218) 333-6509 or Kellie (218) 333-5821
Sanford Bemidji OB/GYN (218) 333-5289
Kami (218) 333-8313
Jean (218) 679-1223
This project was made possible by PrimeWest Health’s Community Reinvestment Grant Program.