Sanford Cancer Center in Sioux Falls focuses on a multidisciplinary approach to treating cancer, which provides patients with comprehensive cancer treatment. Medical and radiation oncologists, surgeons, radiologists and others all collaborate together to identify effective treatment tools and methods for all types of cancers. We realize that not all cancers are the same, which is why our providers focus on different types of cancer. Not only do we diagnose and treat cancer we also are dedicated to advancing medicine in the treatment of cancer.
While our oncology professionals diagnose and treat all types of cancers, we are specialized in the following cancer treatments:
- Brain, spine and nervous system cancers
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine cancers
- Gastrointestinal cancers (colorectal, stomach, pancreas, esophagus)
- Genitourinary Cancer (Prostate, Kidney, Bladder, Testicular, Penile)
- Gynecologic cancers (ovarian, cervical, endometrial, vulva)
- Head and neck cancer
- Hematologic cancers (leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma)
- Lung cancers
- Non-melanoma skin cancer (basal cell, squamous cell)
- Pediatric Cancer
- Sarcomas (bone and related cancers)
- Urologic/genitourinary cancers
Because the standard of care is always evolving, the Sanford Cancer team is the best resource in providing information about the latest treatments, care plans, research studies and clinical trials. To learn more or to schedule an appointment, please call (605) 328-8000.