Training Future Health Care Leaders
Sanford Health is proud of how much we’ve grown as one of the top health care organizations in the country. To continue our progress, we’re investing in and cultivating the development of future leaders. Our fellowship helps young professionals successfully transition from academia to the realities of leading a modern health care system.
The Sanford Health Administrative Fellowship Program is a 12-month rotation and project-focused program. Our program is structured to give fellows the opportunity to work in elective areas of interest and explore a wide range of administrative areas.
Our fellows do real work and make real contributions and change that can ripple across our organization and the communities we serve.
- Exposure to a large rural health system
- Executive mentoring
- Monthly cohort meetings and leadership development workshops with fellows at other Sanford Health sites
- Opportunities to attend senior leadership and organizational meetings
- Professional development opportunities
- A funded trip to a national conference
- Competitive salary and benefits
Submit any questions to email@example.com.