Lactation Services for Moms and Babies
Sanford Women's Lactation Services provides support for mothers who are breastfeeding. There are many benefits to breastfeeding:
- Breast milk provides the right balance of nutrition for your baby
- Breast milk is easier than formula for your baby to digest
- Breastfeeding boosts your child's immune system
- Breastfeeding can help you lose weight after giving birth
- It's a great way to bond with your new baby
Our lactation consultants can help whether you're a new mom or experienced at breastfeeding. We can answer questions, make sure your baby is latching on properly and help solve breastfeeding challenges.
We also have classes and groups to help.
Find a Location
Sanford Health News
Tara Thom kept 85 percent of her hair while fighting breast cancer.
“I’m like, there’s no freaking way I’m having a heart attack.”