Sanford Executive Health Center Fargo
Your work is demanding and so is your schedule. When a company relies on your leadership, you have many responsibilities that need your energy and attention. Medical checkups can seem low-priority, but taking charge of your health and wellness helps you be at your productive best. Get a one-day health assessment at Sanford Executive Health Center Fargo to protect your health for now and in your later years.
This exclusive program gives you the highest quality medical care on a schedule that won’t interfere with your busy days. You’ll get a complete physical examination, preventive care and tests in a private setting. The entire program takes only one business day to meet all your medical needs.
Depending on your health care needs, you should have a physical every three, five or 10 years.
We’ll tailor your health evaluation to your individual needs. Your assessment may include:
- Cholesterol panel
- Complete blood count and electrolyte panel
- Diabetes screening
- Iron studies
- Kidney function and electrolytes
- Liver panel
- Sanford Chip DNA test
- Thyroid function testing
- Vitamin D, B12 and folate levels
Tests and Screenings
- Genetic screening with genetic counselor
- Heart screenings, including EKG, and heart score CT scan
- Mammogram (women age 40 and older)
- Pap smear test
- Prostate screening (men age 50 and older)
- Pulmonary function testing
- Stress management
- Thorough skin check
- Vascular screening, including ultrasounds
Other preventive health services
- Healing Touch therapy. Using hands-on, light or off-body touch to help clear energy blockages and balance the energetic flow of body, mind and spirit.
- Lifestyle medicine consult. Lifestyle medicine specialists help you take charge of your health. We’ll help you replace unhealthy behaviors with healthy ones. Our team is trained in nutrition, sleep, stress management, exercise, substance abuse and building healthy relationships.
- Nutrition consult. Partner with one of Sanford Health’s diet and nutrition specialists to create a personalized plan. We’ll evaluate your lifestyle and specific needs to develop an eating plan that works for you.
- Yoga and guided meditation. Our integrative health providers will help bring your mind to a place of peace using movement and breathing techniques. These therapies and exercises offer mental and physical health benefits.
The Executive Health Exam
Explore the benefits of getting a health evaluation at the Sanford Executive Health Center Fargo. These evaluations include a complete physical examination, preventive screenings and health tests – all in only one business day. Hear from specialists and patients about what you can expect from your personalized health exam.