Sanford Cardiovascular Institute
If you have symptoms of heart disease, see a cardiologist at Sanford Cardiovascular Institute. You’ll get advanced, personalized care from the experts.
Our cardiologists are specialists in heart-related care. We’ll work with you to diagnose and treat diseases of the heart, including:
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
Your heart care should be centered on you. We’ll address your unique lifestyle needs and physical condition to find the best care plan for you. Each of our heart care providers plays a specialized role in caring for our patients.
Depending on your heart needs, you’ll partner with:
- Cardiothoracic surgeons. Experts in surgically treating organs inside the thoracic cavity, including the heart and lungs.
- Electrophysiologists. Electrophysiologists evaluate, diagnose and treat arrhythmias (abnormal heart rhythms) and implant pacemakers and cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs).
- General cardiologists. These cardiologists treat patients who need special heart care. They prevent and manage heart and blood vessel problems.
- Interventional cardiologists. Interventional cardiologists use catheter-based treatments to manage heart disease.
You are the most important part of the team. We’ll work with you to make sure you understand your options and feel confident in your medical decisions.
Sanford Cardiovascular Institute is conveniently located in Sanford Heart Hospital. We’re also near two heart specialty locations. Next door is Sanford Cardiac, Thoracic & Vascular Surgery Clinic, where you can see a cardiothoracic surgeon for expert surgical care.
Our location offers high-quality care when you need intervention. Sanford Heart Hospital provides comfort and compassion to help you heal in a positive, affirming way.
We’re also training the generation of heart specialists in our cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology fellowship programs.
Our team offers outreach care across South Dakota, Minnesota and Iowa.
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Vascular Care
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57105
Sanford Cardiovascular Institute Doctors