Marking the Heart’s Electrical Activity
Dr. Scott Pham is a cardiologist and cardiac electrophysiologist, specializing in studying the electrical activity of the heart.
The services he provides include:
- Stress echocardiography testing
- Nuclear stress testing
- Transthoracic echocardiography
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Cardiac catheterization and angiography
- Interventional cardiac electrophysiology
- Evaluation and treatment of rhythm disorders
- Electrophysiology studies and ablations
- Pacemaker implantation and follow-up
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) implantation and follow-up
Dr. Pham also serves a reviewer for the Journal of Interventional Electrophysiology and is a fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society.
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.