Professional Development for Child Care Administrators
Management is rewarding but it can also be challenging. Sanford Children's CHILD Services is here to support and assist you with challenges you may be experiencing in a classroom, with staff or with the children in your care.
- New Director Visit. An introductory meeting with a CHILD Services staff member. Learn about what CHILD Services is and how we can support you in your director role.
- Management Support Consultations and Plan. Having trouble with challenges in a classroom or a child's behavior and not sure what to do? Give us a call. We will help develop a plan of services and resources for you to help decrease the challenges and calm the chaos.
- Management Classes. Classes with an emphasis on managing child care programs.
- Caregiver Support Grants. Recorded sessions to assist child care providers in the process of writing grants.
- Session One: Are you ready for a grant? Provides grant readiness training to ensure businesses know the steps to successful grant writing.
- Session Two: Grant Pre-Award Basics Provides an overview on prospecting, project development, writing, budgeting and submission of grant proposals.
- Session Three: I’ve received a grant – now what? Explains the award lifecycle, roles and responsibilities of the recipient, key laws and regulations along with tools to properly manage awards.
Sanford Health News
Classes & Events
Wed 11/29/23 8:00 AM - Wed 11/29/23 4:30 PM
4111 Technology Drive NW
Wed 11/29/23 10:00 AM - Wed 11/29/23 11:00 AM
Sanford Health Wahpeton Clinic