Your Joint Replacement Experts
When you need hip, shoulder or knee replacement surgery, see the specialists at Sanford Health.
Our experienced team of surgeons, physical and occupational therapists and orthopedic nurses care for you before, during and after surgery.
See our joint replacement experts for:
- Hip replacement
- Knee replacement
- Shoulder replacement
- Geriatric hip fracture care
- Total ankle replacement
- Revision of prior joint replacement surgery
After your surgery, you'll benefit from our comprehensive approach to improve your mobility, reduce pain, and return to an active lifestyle. This includes physical and occupational therapy, assistance for you at home if needed, and short- and long-term care.
Why choose Sanford Health for total joint replacement? Because we provide:
- A dedicated team of board-certified orthopedic specialists.
- Early mobilization to prevent complications from lying in bed.
- An on-site therapy gym designed to offer physical therapy close to you.
- Occupational therapists to address your personal home needs.
Sanford Health News