Expert Orthopedic Care in Emergencies
Sanford Health trauma centers are equipped to treat a variety of orthopedic traumatic injuries.
Common conditions you'll see us for:
- Broken pelvis, joint fracture or osteoporosis-related fractures
- Complications from trauma such as broken bones that didn't heal correctly
- Bone infection or inflammation
- Bone marrow infection or inflammation
- Multiple traumatic injuries from an accident, blast or crush incident
- Arthritis after trauma
- Joint dislocation
Sanford Orthopedic physicians will quickly examine and treat you for severe skeletal trauma and related complications.
If you have an emergency, call 911.
Get Care Near You
We treat a variety of traumatic orthopedic injuries. Our physicians offer expert treatments for severe bone trauma and related complications.Find a Trauma Specialist
Sanford Health News
Sports medicine, training, tournaments have one name and one home on the web
Taryn Christion reflects on the training and care he got, lessons he applies today
Classes & Events
Fri 12/09/22 7:45 AM - Fri 12/09/22 4:00 PM
4111 Technology Drive NW
Fri 12/09/22 9:15 AM - Fri 12/09/22 1:30 PM
Sanford Clear Lake Medical Center