Expert Orthopedic Care in Emergencies
Sanford Health trauma centers are equipped to treat a variety of orthopedic traumatic injuries.
Common conditions you'll see us for:
- Broken pelvis, joint fracture or osteoporosis-related fractures
- Complications from trauma such as broken bones that didn't heal correctly
- Bone infection or inflammation
- Bone marrow infection or inflammation
- Multiple traumatic injuries from an accident, blast or crush incident
- Arthritis after trauma
- Joint dislocation
Sanford Orthopedic physicians will quickly examine and treat you for severe skeletal trauma and related complications.
If you have an emergency, call 911.