Expert Orthopedic Care in Emergencies
Sanford Health trauma centers are equipped to treat a variety of orthopedic traumatic injuries.
Common conditions you'll see us for:
- Broken pelvis, joint fracture or osteoporosis-related fractures
- Complications from trauma such as broken bones that didn't heal correctly
- Bone infection or inflammation
- Bone marrow infection or inflammation
- Multiple traumatic injuries from an accident, blast or crush incident
- Arthritis after trauma
- Joint dislocation
Sanford Orthopedic physicians will quickly examine and treat you for severe skeletal trauma and related complications.
If you have an emergency, call 911.
Get Care Near You
We treat a variety of traumatic orthopedic injuries. Our physicians offer expert treatments for severe bone trauma and related complications.Find a Trauma Specialist
Find a Location
Find a Doctor
Sanford Health News
Sanford Sports Performance: What is it & how can it help?
Meet the everyday athletes benefiting from research-backed training at Sanford Health
FCS championship game has Sanford on both sidelines
Medical teams support NDSU, SDSU football teams during this season’s title run
Classes & Events
Understanding Me: Help Me Manage My Feelings
Sat 04/01/23 9:00 AM - Sat 04/01/23 11:00 AM
C.A.R.S. - Children and Restraint Systems
Sat 04/01/23 9:00 AM - Sat 04/01/23 12:00 PM
2801 South University