Specialties Tailored to Children's Needs
At Sanford Children's, you find advanced specialty care you can't find anywhere else in our region.
We have 300 experts providing care in over 35 specialties. We care for all kids, including those with the following complex medical conditions:
- Bleeding and clotting disorders
- Blood cancers
- Congenital heart
- Cystic fibrosis
- Down syndrome
- Infectious disease, including tuberculosis and meningitis
- Metabolic disorders, including phenylketonuria (PKU) and lysosomal storage diseases
- Neuromuscular disorders and disease, including muscular dystrophy
- Pediatric feeding disorders
- Pediatric rheumatology and arthritis
- Pediatric sleep disorders
- Spina bifida
Choose Sanford Children's for care that's tailored to kids and stays focused on your family. Our leading team of pediatric specialists focuses on providing clinical services, advocacy, research and education to provide the latest in care to your child.
Sanford Health News
Gunner Olesen greets his challenges and his providers with a bright disposition.
Think ahead to prevent skin cancer, and know signs to watch for