Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine
If your goal is parenthood or you want to improve your reproductive health, we can help. The Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine clinic in Sioux Falls is here for you.
One in eight couples face fertility challenges, but treatments are available. There’s a lot we can do to help you grow your family. Explore your treatment options with one of the best teams in the nation.
We specialize in treating:
- Male factor infertility
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Unexplained infertility
Our services include:
- Artificial insemination
- Assisted hatching
- Fertility preservation
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Ovulation induction
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT)
- Sperm freezing
- Tubal ligation reversal
We offer complimentary valet parking to all patients, families and visitors. Valet services are available Monday through Friday at the entrance of the Sanford Women’s Medical Building 3.
- Maternal - Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57105
Sanford Fertility & Reproductive Medicine Doctors
Health insurance benefits vary widely when it comes to fertility. These plans often address fertility testing separately from fertility treatments. The best source of information about your coverage is the insurance policy provided by your employer or insurance company.
Our on-site patient financial representatives can help you understand fertility test costs and your plan’s benefits during your first appointment.
Financial help is available through these programs:
IVF Multicycle Programs
We offer special discount programs to patients who need multiple IVF cycles. These programs are available to qualifying patients who don’t have insurance coverage.
Our clinic is proud to partner with ARC® Fertility to provide you the most affordable fertility options. Our partnership includes financing programs, refund packages and affordable pharmacy plans. Learn more about ARC® packages.
What to Expect
- We recommend you and your partner both attend your first visit. Your appointment may last from two to three hours.
- You’ll spend much of this visit talking with your doctor about your medical history and treatment options.
- We’ll answer any questions you have about the causes of and treatments for infertility, as well as our success rates. Together, we’ll identify the best care plan for you.
- Depending on your needs, you may also speak with a genetic counselor, psychologist or financial counselor.
- Preliminary blood work, testing and ultrasounds are also possible.
What to Bring
Please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Notes and questions
- Insurance and prescription cards
- OB/GYN records and records of previous treatments and tests, such as HSG reports or hormone testing
- A calendar for scheduling future appointments
We’re now scheduling appointments at these outreach locations:
- Sioux City, IA: Siouxland Women’s Health Care
- Aberdeen, SD: Sanford Aberdeen Medical Center
- Rapid City, SD: Rushmore OB/Gyn