A Specialist in Counseling
Tonya Grothe-Bumgardner is a licensed professional clinical counselor. She partners with the Worthington primary care team to provide mental health care services to patients of all ages.
She specializes in:
- Adult and child behavioral health therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Experiential and play therapy
- Marriage and family therapy
- Trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT)
- Adjustment disorders
- Behavioral concerns in children and teens
- Family concerns
- Non-combat-related trauma
- Personality disorders
- Sexual addictions
She provides personalized services to help patients improve their holistic health and well-being.
If you have any behavioral health concerns, talk to your primary care provider about getting referred to a licensed mental health provider.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.