All estimates are based on information provided by a prospective patient and do not include, among other things, any unforeseen complications, additional tests or procedures, and non-hospital related charges, any of which may increase the ultimate charges of the services provided. A final bill for services rendered at Sanford may differ from the information initially and Sanford shall not be liable for any differences.
Please contact Sanford at (877) 629-2999 for price quotes or cost estimates.
Please have the following information available before contacting us:
- Description of treatment/services needed or appropriate code(s) – Include as much information as possible about the specific services needed as described by your physician/provider.
- Expected date of service.
- City and state of where services will be provided.
- Physician/Provider/Specialist Name.
- Insurance information, if applicable.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is usually included in a price estimate?
- Depending on the service, the estimate is based on what specific procedures normally cost, including doctor and facility fees and supplies. Actual costs may vary because it is difficult to predict exactly what services will be needed. The estimates may include anticipated fees for items such as room and board, operating rooms, anesthesia, surgeons, and when applicable, assistant surgeons. This may not be an all-inclusive list.
What services are not included in my estimate?
- The estimate may not include all fees incurred at the time of the service, as you may receive a bill from Sanford Laboratory or a physician/provider or entity independent from Sanford.
How soon will I receive my price estimate?
- Most price estimates will be processed and mailed within 5-7 business days.