Requesting Your Medical Records
Sanford Health Release of Information is dedicated to preserving the privacy and security of your health information while ensuring its availability for continuing care, payment, personal needs or other uses.
The quickest and easiest way to access your records is through My Sanford Chart. Information including visit summaries, notes, immunizations, medications, test results and more are immediately available to you simply by signing into your account. No written request is necessary.
- To access: Log in to My Sanford Chart. View information through the Quick Links on the right hand side of the page.
- If you need more information than what is available, go to “Request My Records” under Quick Links and follow the instructions to fill out and submit the form.
Not yet a My Sanford Chart User?
- Request access to My Sanford Chart.
- Fill out the form as completely as possible and sign. Missing information may delay the response to your request.
- Mail to the address below. If you do not see the correct site listed below, search for the Sanford location you need.
Note: Physicians within the Sanford Health system can see your medical records via our internal electronic medical records system. You do not need to request a transfer of records if you are seeing a doctor at another Sanford Health location.