Share, Connect and Rally Support
CaringBridge offers personal, protected websites for every health journey.
When illness and medical conditions enter your life, you should focus on healing. Still, loved ones want updates. While those countless phone calls provide love and encouragement, they also take energy during a busy and challenging time.
With CaringBridge, loved ones can quickly and easily stay connected and informed. CaringBridge allows you to create a personal website to update your care community. You can write journal entries, read supportive messages from guests and post photographs. You can update your site as often as you like.
A CaringBridge website offers these benefits:
- Time savings. Send one update to all loved ones.
- Healing. Focus on healing, not constant phone calls.
- Support. Loved ones send comfort and encouragement.
- Sharing. Maintain an online photo album for each patient.
- Ease. Setup is easy and so are updates.
- Privacy. Your page is password protected.
- Access. Log on any time.
- No cost. The service is free.
Follow the easy step-by-step procedure to create and update your own CaringBridge site. Friends and family can visit your site from CaringBridge.org using the name you assign to it. For privacy, search tools on the internet cannot find your site address.