If you'd like to learn more about weight loss surgery for severe obesity, please come to a free information session. Whether it's for yourself, a loved one or you just want to know more, you're welcome to attend - and bring a friend or family member, too.
The 60-minute seminar is free and presented by a Sanford Health weight-loss surgeon. You'll learn about the surgical options offered at Sanford Health, including gastric bypass, laparoscopic adjustable gastric band and laparoscopic gastric sleeve. We will also discuss:
- Ideal candidates for weight-loss surgery. What's involved in qualifying? Does insurance cover the entire process?
- Sanford's intensive pre-surgery phase including nutrition, exercise and psychological readiness.
- What happens after surgery: recovery, follow-up care, specialized support and keys to long-term success.
- An opportunity to meet members of Sanford's weight-loss surgery support team.
- Time available for additional questions.
Participants are encouraged to register. To register, please complete the online registration form below or call (701) 323-5300 or toll-free (800) 932-8758 ext. 5300.