Convenient Health Care for Executives
Your health should be a priority. Don’t let your busy schedule keep you from the doctor. At Sanford Health, we offer complete physical exams, preventive tests and screenings all in one day with our Executive Health program.
This program is more than the average physical exam. You’ll go through a comprehensive list of screenings and get a thorough consultation with a physician. After completing the Executive Health program, you’ll understand your current health as well as possible risk and stress factors that could lead to future health problems.
Comprehensive Executive Physical Exams
At Sanford’s Executive Health program, you’ll get these screenings:
- Complete physical exam with a physician
- Heart score CT scan
- Lab tests: blood count, blood chemistry panel, cholesterol panel, chest X-ray
- Mammogram (women over 40)
- Nutrition consultation
- Pap test (women)
- Prostate screening (men over 50)
- Screening vascular studies
- Dermatology skin check
- Spirometry pulmonary function
- Wellness and fitness consultation
- Genetic counseling consultation
- Physical therapy consultation
- Stress management consultation
What to Expect
The Executive Health program is available in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and Fargo, North Dakota. Your day will begin around 8 a.m. and end around 5 p.m. after your visit with the physician.
During the program:
- You’ll have visits with a physician throughout the day and a comprehensive follow-up conference at the end of the day. You’ll run through your screening and physical exam results.
- Depending on your medical needs and history, you’ll meet with leading specialists to address specific health concerns.
- You’ll get a complete lifestyle assessment to identify health risks and stress factors that could lead to future health problems.
- We’ll provide a light breakfast and lunch.
Schedule Your Executive Physical Exam
Your health is just as valuable as your time. Get all your health screenings and physical exams in one day at one location.
Sanford Health News