Convenient Health Care for Executives
Your health should be a priority. Don’t let your busy schedule keep you from the doctor. At Sanford Health, we offer complete physical exams, preventive tests and screenings all in one day with our Executive Health program.
This program is more than the average physical exam. You’ll go through a comprehensive list of screenings and get a thorough consultation with a physician. After completing the Executive Health program, you’ll understand your current health as well as possible risk and stress factors that could lead to future health problems.
Comprehensive Executive Physical Exams
At Sanford’s Executive Health program, you’ll get these screenings:
- Complete physical exam with a physician
- Heart score CT scan
- Lab tests: blood count, blood chemistry panel, cholesterol panel
- Genetic labs for medications & covid antibody
- Chest X-ray
- Mammogram (women over 40 if not completed within 12 months)
- Nutrition consultation
- Prostate screening
- Screening vascular studies
- Treadmill stresstest
- Dermatology skin check
- Spirometry pulmonary function
- Genetic counseling consultation
- Physical therapy consultation
- Stress management consultation
What to Expect
The Executive Health program is available in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and Fargo, North Dakota. Your day will begin around 8 a.m. and end around 5 p.m. after your visit with the physician.
During the program:
- You’ll run through your screening and physical exam results during a comprehensive follow-up conference with a physician at the end of the day.
- You’ll get a complete lifestyle assessment to identify health risks and stress factors that could lead to future health problems.
- We’ll provide a light breakfast and lunch.
- If any follow up is needed it will be addressed at the time of your physical.
Schedule Your Executive Physical Exam
Your health is just as valuable as your time. Get all your health screenings and physical exams in one day at one location.
Sanford Health News
Classes & Events
Sun 05/09/21 7:30 PM - Sun 05/09/21 9:00 PM
Mon 05/10/21 6:30 PM - Mon 05/10/21 9:00 PM
Sanford Southpointe 2A/B