Saving Lives in Mid-Air
When you need emergency care, Sanford AirMed provides emergency air ambulance service from the scene to the hospital, and scheduled transportation between facilities.
We save lives in mid-air, caring for infants through adults when minutes count. We get there quickly and safely no matter where you are.
Why to choose Sanford AirMed:
- We take off within 30 minutes from five regional locations
- We're a hospital-based nonprofit operator
- We contract with most major health insurance companies
- We have treated more than 70,000 patients
- We have been in service for more than 40 years
Four specialized flight teams are ready to care for you aboard Sanford AirMed: adult, neonatal, obstetric and pediatric. They have advanced training in cardiac, trauma, burns, pediatrics, obstetrics and neonatal critical care. In addition, Sanford AirMed employs a staff of full-time pilots and mechanics to operate and maintain all aircraft.
If you have an emergency, call 911.
Sanford Health News