A Specialist in Speech Therapy
Vicki Bent, MST, is a speech-language pathologist. She evaluates and treats patients from infants to adults.
Her specialties include:
- Cognitive deficits
- Difficulty swallowing (dysphagia)
- Slurred speech (dysarthria)
- Pediatric articulation delays and disorders
- Pediatric language delays and disorders
- Communication issues due to a stroke, traumatic brain injury or Parkinson’s disease
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.