A Child and Family Behavioral Health Specialist
Tanya Ochsner, PhD, specializes in individual and family therapy, particularly with children and young adults.
She offers these services:
- Assessment of autism spectrum disorder
- Assessment and treatment of traumatic experiences and stress
- Cognitive behavior therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive processing therapy (CPT)
- Parent-child interaction therapy (PCIT)
- Psychological assessment and treatment
- Trauma-focused cognitive behavior therapy (TF-CBT)
Dr. Ochsner treats:
- Adjustment disorders
- Child behavior problems
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.