An Occupational Therapy Specialist
Sara Anderson, OTR/L, specializes in occupational therapy services. She is passionate about helping patients feel capable in their home, school, work and social life.
She works to identify her patients’ everyday activities and challenges. Her focus is on making sure her patients are meeting their goals through a unique customized care plan.
Sara provides these services:
- Determining her patient’s current level of ability through assessment, observation and interviews
- Identifying their goals and priorities
- Recommending visual and adaptive motor technology
Sara also treats:
- Elbow, wrist and hand therapy needs
- Traumatic brain injury and neurological conditions
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.