A Specialist in Neurocritical Care
Dr. Qasim Durrani specializes in treating critically ill patients in intensive care units, including those experiencing:
- Hypertension and herniation in the brain
- Excess fluid build-up in brain cavities
- Central nervous system infections
- Prolonged seizures
- Traumatic brain injury
- Brain injury caused by oxygen deprivation
- Cardiac arrest
- Strokes from blood vessel blockage or hemorrhage
- Hemorrhaging and blood vessel disorders in the brain
- Advance airway management
Dr. Durrani serves as director of neurocritical care at Sanford Medical Center Fargo and assistant professor of medicine at University of North Dakota.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.