A Specialist in Family Medicine
As a physician assistant, Melissa is trained in the major areas of family medicine and is qualified to care for most medical needs of the entire family, from infants to elderly, under the supervision of a physician.
The services she provides include:
- Obtaining patients' medical history
- Performing physical examinations
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Performing pap smears and EKGs
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Family Medicine - Urgent Care
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.