A Specialist in Pediatric Behavioral Health
Katherine Bice, LCSW, specializes in counseling for patients of all ages. She treats a variety of mental health conditions, including ADHD, depression and anxiety.
Her services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s social history
- Performing diagnostic assessments
- Providing evidence-based treatments
- Providing crisis management services
- Educating patients on their condition and treatment options
Katherine serves on the nominations committee for the South Dakota Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.