A Mental Health Counselor
Kalee Browne is a mental health clinical trainee counselor. She specializes in outpatient mental health.
She is also a practitioner for the mental health crisis response services program.
- Crisis intervention
- Diagnostic assessments
- Evidence-based intervention
- Treatment planning
She works with children ages 9 and older, adolescents and adults.
Kalee is trained in these therapeutic approaches:
- Eye movement desensitization reprocessing (EMDR)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy
- Collaborative assessment and management of suicidality
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.