A Counseling Specialist
Jonathan Friedt is a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT).
He helps clients learn to live with severe and persistent mental health needs. He also offers treatment, rehabilitation and support services to youth diagnosed with severe mental illnesses. Jonathan’s services are continuous and long-term.
He works to:
- Lessen or eliminate debilitating mental illness symptoms and minimize or prevent repeated acute episodes of the illness
- Decrease or eliminate hospital stays or jail time
- Meet his clients’ basic needs and enhance their quality of life
- Improve his clients’ functioning in their social lives, employment and daily activities
- Reduce the client’s family’s care responsibilities
Jonathan offers trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT).
- Behavioral Counseling
Bemidji, Minnesota 56601 1705 Anne St. NW.
Bemidji, Minnesota 56601
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.