A Specialist in Psychology
Jaime Hudson, PhD, offers therapy to individuals of all ages for a variety of mental health needs.
- Age-related and life transition issues
- Anxiety disorders
- Depressive disorders
- Issues related to gender identity
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
Dr. Hudson is trained in two evidence-based therapies:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for depression and anxiety
- Cognitive processing therapy (CPT) for post-traumatic stress disorder
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57108 7511 S. Louise Ave.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57108
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.