A Specialist in Infectious Diseases
Dr. Dubert Guerrero practices internal medicine and specializes in infectious diseases and travel medicine.
- Drug-resistant infections
- C. difficile infection
- Skin and bone infections
His services include:
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Offering pre-travel health consultations
- Providing health education and counseling
Dr. Guerrero also serves as an assistant professor of medicine at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences and as a Sanford Physician Executive Committee member.
Speaks: English, Filipino
Fargo, North Dakota 58104 5225 23rd Ave. S.
Fargo, North Dakota 58104
Sanford Broadway Medical Building
Fargo, North Dakota 58102
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.