A Specialist in Family Medicine
Austin Spronk, MD, specializes in family medicine. He treats common illnesses, chronic health issues and practices preventative services.
His services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnosis tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Treating common illnesses
- Preventative services
- Health education and counseling
Dr. Spronk is the medical director for Sanford Luverne Hospice as well as deputy coroner.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.