A Specialist in Cornea Care
Dr. Andrew Ollerton practices ophthalmology and ophthalmic surgery. He specializes in cornea care.
He provides these surgical services:
- Anterior segment reconstruction
- Cataract surgery
- Corneal transplants (including DMEK)
- Laser corrective surgery (LASIK and PRK)
- Ocular surface reconstruction
- Secondary intraocular lens placement
Dr. Ollerton treats:
- Corneal conditions (infections, inflammations, dystrophies)
- Dry eye
- Fuchs endothelial dystrophy
- Refractive error (nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism)
Dr. Ollerton travels to Chamberlain, South Dakota, on the fourth Tuesday of every month. He brings expert cornea care and eye surgery to Chamberlain and its surrounding communities. Call Dr. Ollerton at (605) 328-9200 to schedule your appointment.
Speaks: English, Spanish, Russian
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57105 1621 S. Minnesota Ave.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57105
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.