You want the highest quality and most advanced form of treatment for your skin cancer. Our highly skilled team can offer a wide range treatments and services. Our team provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment for a number of medical and cosmetic skin conditions. We use the latest technologies, like laser therapy or surgical procedures, whenever possible to deliver safer, more effective results.
Advanced Skin Cancer Treatment
The Mohs micrographic surgery technique removes skin cancer through a precise technique while preserving the surrounding healthy skin. This safer, more effective approach is considered the standard of care to treat a majority of non-melanoma skin cancers of the head and neck.
The Mohs procedure is performed in the clinic, using only local anesthesia. And our team doesn’t stop at just removing the cancerous skin, but we have specialists trained to reconstruct the area affected. Both procedures are typically performed on the same day.
We also are skilled in removing melanoma, the less common yet most serious type of skin cancer. Through surgical excision, our dermatologic surgeon can remove the affected skin.
Safe, Effective Treatments from Head to Toe
You want the highest quality and most advanced form of treatment for your skin cancer. Our highly skilled team can offer a wide range treatments and services. Conditions we treat include:
- Acne and rosacea: includes use of Accutane
- Autoimmune disorders such as vitiligo, lupus and other connective tissue and autoimmune blistering disorders
- Cosmetic concerns: laser treatments, Botox, fillers, chemical peels
- Hair removal or hair loss
- Mole removal
- Nail disorders: nail removal, nail bed biopsies, fungal infections, nail deformities
- Cancer screening and/or removal: benign, premalignant and malignant skin lesions
- Growths or warts
- Lesions including cysts and lipomas
- Infections including athlete's foot, ringworm and herpes
- Rashes including eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis
- Scar revision
- Spider and varicose veins: sclerotherapy